Sunday, July 10, 2005

Hershey

Our trip to Hershey's Chocolate World was great fun. The tour of the simulated process was interesting and informative; the rich smell of chocolate permeating the tour was a treat in itself. The souvenir shops were a little hectic, but a challenge to explore. The price range of souvenirs was varied, so I was able to purchase little "somethings" for my children, nieces and nephews.

We chose not to visit the amusement park, but one day may return for that purpose alone.

We enjoyed driving through town and seeing all the Hershey kiss lamps.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hershey's world keeps it all very healthy and generally to me niagara fall tours from new york is one of those traveling sources which i would always love to go through and that's the part that helps me the most.

Calven said...

Hershey is one of mine favorite place too. I had good time there with my friends and i would love to have a tour there once again with my brother. He is actually now busy at travel packages from san francisco and he is a big crazy man for chocolate by the way thanks for sharing that useful stuff would be really useful for me as well as it would be for others.